this needs no caption.
The lyric I’m most proud of is from ‘All Too Well’: ‘And you call me up again just to break me like a promise / so casually cruel in the name of being honest.’ That was something I came up with while ranting during a soundcheck. I was just playing these chords over and over onstage and my band joined in and I went on a rant. Those were some of the lines I thought of.
Taylor Swift talking about the lyric from Red she is most proud of (x)
"We all go through life with a list of names we’ve been called. But it doesn’t mean those things are true and it doesn’t mean we have to let those terrible names define us in any way."
- Hunter: *buys a new shirt*
- Hunter: *wears said new shirt*
- Fans: ooh I love this shirt! It looks so good on him!
- Hunter: Oh look! The fans like this shirt!
- Hunter: I should wear it more often!
- Hunter: I think I'll wear it again tomorrow
- fans: Look, it's the shirt again! I love this shirt, it's my favorite
- Hunter: I'm gonna wear it again tomorrow. You know. For the fans.
- fans: oh my GOD... Is he really wearing that shirt again?
- Hunter: Hmm.. I think I'll wear it again, just cus...
- fans: Oh Lord Jesus
- Hunter: I like this shirt
- Hunter: I'm gonna wear it again tomorrow
- fans: *sigh*
- Hunter: hehe I'm so cute
I’m 99% sure I made a text post about this like last year but hunter strikes me as the kinda guy who spends all his money on instruments and tech stuff bc he owns like five shirts
I’m a firm believer in optimism regarding the music industry. So many people are preaching doomsday, and I’m just not there. I just don’t feel it. Sales and stats show that if you are giving the fans part of your life, they will invest in it. I just refuse to believe we are going down in flames.